Monday, March 9, 2015

Need a Change of Pace? Reach for Young Living Roll-Ons!



With my crazy schedule, I occasionally find myself in need of a break. If the weather is cooperating, I'll get outside and take a walk around the building to get my blood flowing. Or, I’ll sit in my recliner, close my eyes, take a couple of deep breaths and meditate for a few minutes.  Then, when I get back to my desk, I will grab one of Young Living’s essential oil roll-ons.








YL's roll-ons offer quick and effective application of some of my favorite essential oils, making them perfect to take along with me wherever I go. I carry Tranquil™, with its balanced combination of Lavender, Cedarwood, and Roman Chamomile; I’m never without the soothing fragrance of Lime, Lavender, and Copaiba in our Stress Away™ roll-on; and I love the unique blend of Ruta, Valerian, and Lavender that is found only in RutaVaLa™! Having these blends in roll-on form means I always have access to their calming aromas.








As much as I rely on these blends to uplift my day, the fresh new design for the roll-on packaging gives me even more incentive to share! To me, it embodies Young Living’s Seed to Seal® process. Young Living is constantly on a mission to seek out and embrace the highest quality standards in everything they do!

Learn more about these wonderful products in our new Young Living for the Everywhere Lifestyle booklet. Get yours from your Virtual Office today!

How do you use Young Living’s roll-ons? Do you have any special blends that you’ve made into a roll-on? 


Get started on your amazing essential oils journey at:

www.NaturalLivingEssentialOils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment