- About HP&P
- Life's Abundance Premium Products for Pets & Peeps
- Pet Professionals Program
- Healing Oils For Animals
- Eco-Friendly / Pet Safe Cleaners
- Gifted Pet Store
- Gifted Pet Creations
- Energy & Spiritual Healing
- Essential Oils How To . . . .
- Senior Pet Project
- Rescues / Shelters / Charitable Pet Organizations
- Life's Abundance Foundation Grants
- Contact Me!
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Chickpea Avocado Salad with Fresh Spinach Leaves
A quick and easy summertime meal that doesn't require the stove!
What You Need:
4 cups cooked chickpeas, or 2 (15-ounce) cans, drained and rinsed
1 small red onion, peeled and diced small
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Zest of 1 lime and juice of 4 limes
1 jalapeño pepper, minced (for less heat, remove the seeds)
1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
Sea salt to taste
1 avocado, coarsely chopped
5 cups fresh spinach leaves
What You Do:
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the avocado just before serving.
Serve on a bed of fresh spinach leaves, or other choice of greens. Enjoy! Makes 3-5 servings.