Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Pet Parent Furrends . . . .


www.PremiumPetFoodStore.com


Dear Pet Parent Furrends . . . .

As you may or may not know, one of the companies I work with under my Holistic Pets & Peeps umbrella is an amazing company here in the U.S. who developed a premium line of holistic pet foods, treats, and other pet care products. These products are all formulated by our holistic vet and are products that I consider superior to much of what is currently being offered in the stores today. How much do you know about the food and treats you feed your fur kids? Do you know whether or not your pet's foods have been involved in a recall?! Or, do you know how old your pet's foods are when you purchase them off the store shelves?! Those products can be as old as 12 months . . . sometimes older.
Not exactly what I'd call fresh. ☹️

I convey this information to you for a couple of reasons.

First, I am asking you to at least TRY samples of the foods and treats I am offering. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain . . . especially optimal health for your pets.

Second I am asking you all for your support. I'm not one to ask for much, so I would truly appreciate it if you would visit my website, let me know if you have any questions, then share it with your pet parent friends and / or clients! Of course, if you prefer to get in on the revenue sharing aspect of these products, I can also help you with that.

I truly believe in these products and have used them for years. Prior to partnering with this company, I did extensive research on them, their manufacturing process, and their commitment to our pets. Let me help you improve your pet's health, keep them safe from giant recalls of their food and treats, and save you some money while I'm at it!

Thanks in advance for your support and sharing of this information.

With Gratitude . . . .

Raven & the Furkids 🐾💜


www.PremiumPetFoodStore.com



No comments:

Post a Comment