Shutran is an empowering essential oil blend that is specially designed for men to boost feelings of masculinity and confidence. It's inspiring aroma appeals to both men and women, and although used like a cologne, Shutran does not contain any synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is formulated with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils, including the exclusive-to-Young-Living Idaho Blue Spruce, a refreshing, invigorating essential oil to both body and mind.
Primary Benefits of Shutran Essential Oil
• Promotes feelings of vitality and energy
• Enhances feelings of vigor and masculinity
• Boosts confidence
• Proprietary essential oil blend
• Formulated especially for men
Who Should Use Shutran?
• Men looking to boost feelings of masculinity and confidence
• Topical: Apply 2–4 drops twice daily or as needed. It is recommended to use 4 drops daily on each forearm.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
• Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
• Keep in a cool, dark place.
Did You Know?
• Men now spend a larger portion of their income on personal-care products, including colognes. 2013 ended with approximately $1.1 billion in manufacturers’ sales. (GCI)
• In 2013, for the first time, men spent more cash (approximately $17.5 billion) on male-specific toiletries than on shaving products. (GCI)
• Over the past five years, the share of new personal-care merchandise geared toward men rose to 5.6 percent from 4.6 percent. (Euromonitor)
Picea pungens† (Idaho blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood oil, Ocotea quixos†(Ocotea) leaf oil, Chamaecyparis obtusa† (Hinoki) oil, Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil, Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil, Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) wood oil, Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Lavandula angustifolia†(Lavender) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Order Shutran Essential Oil at www.NaturalLivingEssentialOils.com
Post a Comment