It's too hot to cook, so here's an easy summertime recipe you can make for any gathering . . . . even if it's just a family meal! Don't forget the chips!!
What You Need:
• 2 large fresh ripe tomatoes, diced (we prefer Roma)
• ½ onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 green onion, chopped
• ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
• 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 drops YL Lime essential oil
• 1 drop YL Coriander essential oil
• Salt and pepper
What You Do:
Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno, green onion, cilantro, lemon juice, Lime, and Coriander in a medium size bowl. Mix together and add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving to let flavors develop. Serve with your favorite chips, or use as a topping for bean burritos! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment