Monday, January 30, 2017

Pet Lovers & Pet Professionals . . . .





Mondays got you down?! Want to learn how you can create additional income? I am currently seeking pet lovers & pet professionals for our industry leading holistic pet food & products company! I can offer you preferred wholesale pricing, as well as natural, NEVER recalled premium food, treats, nutritional supplements, and pet care products . . . something not many companies can offer these days.

Also, if you are affiliated with a rescue or a shelter, please ask me about applying for a grant via our foundation, as well as how to create ongoing income for your rescue or shelter. We have two amazing programs to help pet rescues!!

We care about you and your pets, as well as their health and longevity and quality of life. Our company was built on this promise. My personal philosophy embraces this type of quality and service . . . to my clients who put their trust in me, and to their pets who count on us to give them the best of everything.


Sample Packs Available!  :) 


Learn more here:


http://www.PremiumPetFoodBiz.com/


Questions? Contact Me Here: http://bit.ly/LAContact





No comments:

Post a Comment