Armed with essential oils, I believe it's possible to work smarter ~ not harder.
Take advantage of the purity and power behind essential oils and watch how a little elbow grease goes a long way! I've enjoyed sharing DIYs with you in the past using popular essential oils and blends, so this week I have a neat kitchen cleaning hack you can try. You can proactively begin ditching those toxins and harsh chemicals you've been using in your cleaning routine, even if you start with just one DIY recipe.
Try the DIY recipe below and let me know what oils you used with it.
Woodsy Diffuser Blends
3 drops Bergamot
2 drops Lime
1 drop Cedarwood
1 drop Patchouli
Walk in the Woods
1 drop Pine
1 drop Cedarwood
1 drop Rosemary
2 drops Bergamot
Not A Sound
1 drop Frankincense
2 drops Juniper
3 drops Cypress
DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
What You Need:
1 cup salt
1/2 cup water
2 cups baking soda
1 ½ cups liquid Castile soap (readily found online or in stores ~ we prefer Bronner's!)
10 drops Lemon essential oil
10 drops Grapefruit essential oil
10 drops Purification essential oil
Some other oils you may want to try are Lime, Tangerine, Citrus Fresh, Thieves, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Pine!
What You Do:
1. Mix your soap and water in one dish, then the baking soda and salt in another.
2. Slowly pour a small amount of the wet mixture into the dry mixture, stirring well and checking the consistency. Do not add ALL the liquid or it will become overly wet. You want to be able to pack it together and hold its shape. If it does become too wet, just add a little more baking soda until you get the desired consistency.
3. Use a spoon to scoop the thick paste onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and flatten drops with the spoon. They will need to be more flat than round because they will dry faster that way.
4. You can let your DIY garbage disposal pods air-dry for a day or two, or place them in the oven at 175 degrees for an hour and a half to two hours until they are dry. Store them in a creatively reused glass jar with a lid for easy, airtight storage.
5. Run hot water through the garbage disposal to clear out any lingering debris. Once clear, pop one of these disposal pods in and shut off the water. Let it run for about 10-15 seconds, then give it a final rinse with hot water.
Deodorized and clean!
What did you think of September's promotion?
Start your day with a dose of vitality from MultiGreens capsules, then tackle the day's challenges with the cool, invigorating scent of Raven. Support your immune system with InnerDefense soft gels or KidScents SniffleEase. Bring each busy day to a peaceful close with a Ginger Vitality hot tea to unwind and support a healthy digestive system.
Click the button below to learn more about the products above and how you can get them for free with a qualifying order.
Raven is an engaging entrepreneur who encourages others to celebrate pets as part of the family, as well as keep them happy, healthy, and spoiled with her online specialty pet boutiques (www.TheGiftedPet.com) and premium pet food business (www.PremiumPetFoodStore.com)
She is an enthusiastic advocate for animal rights, including wildlife & nature and likes to dabble in creative projects such as photography, digital art, custom greeting cards and more!
Raven is also dedicated to helping pet parents and other humans stay happy, healthy, and balanced with her 100% therapeutic-grade essential oils, oil-infused nutritional supplements, and oil-related lifestyle enhancements via Holistic Oils For Pets & Peeps! (www.HolisticOilsForPetsAndPeeps.com)
For more information, please use the Contact Me! page on this blog or visit her Facebook page to PM her www.facebook.com/HolisticPetsNPeeps
Post a Comment