Known as one of the oldest varieties of wheat, einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it more compatible with the human body than modern, hybridized wheat. This makes einkorn grain easier to digest so that nutrients are better absorbed. Many of these nutrients are also more abundant in einkorn grain than in modern wheat, making einkorn a must-have for your pantry. Made of highly nutritious, unhybridized einkorn flour, Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Rotini is your go-to foundation for nutritious, delicious, fun meals that bring the goodness of einkorn wheat to the dinner table. Einkorn Rotini is just one more way Young Living is delivering goodness from our fields to your family.
Stoneground einkorn flour grown in France by artisan farmers.
Einkorn Rotini’s fun spiral shape and naturally slightly sweet flavor will be a hit for the whole family. Just add some marinara and a drop of Basil Vitality™, Thyme Vitality, and Oregano Vitality oils for a simple, wholesome meal the entire family will love. Recipes for delicious pasta sauces can be found in our cookbook, From Our Fields to Your Table.
Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Rotini is made from einkorn flour grown in France by artisan farmers. Einkorn is the original “staff-of-life” grain, known as the oldest variety of wheat, which dates back to the beginning of time. It is believed to be one of the first cultivated foods.
Benefits & Features:
• Einkorn is non-GMO.
• Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Rotini contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
• An ancient grain, einkorn is known as one of the oldest varieties of wheat.
• A “hulled” grain, einkorn’s hull can protect it against contamination and insects.
• Einkorn’s genetic code has only 14 chromosomes, compared to modern wheat with its 42 chromosomes. Its unique genetics give einkorn a lower gluten content than modern varieties of wheat.
• Einkorn has a more favorable gliadin to glutenin ratio than modern wheat varieties. Einkorn has a gliadin to glutenin ratio of 2:1 compared to 0.08:1 for durum and hard red wheat.
• Grown and stone-ground in France by artisan farmers and millers, Young Living’s einkorn products are produced in small batches using traditional methods.
Get started on your amazing essential oils journey today at:
Q. How is Einkorn Rotini packaged? How many servings are there per package?
A. Einkorn Rotini comes in a clear plastic package. Each bag contains 9 ounces (250 grams) of dry pasta or approximately 4.4 2-ounce servings.
Q. Are nuts, soy, dairy, or eggs present in Einkorn Rotini?
A. The only ingredients in Einkorn Rotini are einkorn flour and water. However, it is manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and eggs, so we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination with those ingredients.
Q. How is einkorn different from other wheat options?
A. Einkorn has 14 chromosomes, whereas modern wheat has 42 chromosomes, which in turn has changed its gluten level and overall structure. for the granola, holding it together.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Post a Comment