Create your own spa getaway with these easy-to-make DIY shower bombs!
The next time you need a bit of rejuvenation, toss a shower bomb in the bottom of your shower and enjoy the wonderful scent or create a collection of these homemade shower bombs as a gift for someone you love.
What You Need:
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid (available at health food stores or online)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 30+ drops of your favorite aromatic essential oil (see our suggestions below)
What You Do:
Mix together the baking soda and citric acid in a medium-size bowl. In a separate small bowl or bottle, mix together water and essential oil. Slowly add the oil-water mixture a few drops at a time into your dry ingredients, stirring well after each addition (a stand mixer works well for this). When ingredients are thoroughly mixed, tightly pack into 2-inch balls using your hands, a stainless steel cake pop mold, or a cookie scoop. Set on a plate to dry. If necessary, pack the balls again more tightly. Allow to dry for 12+ hours before using.
To use, simply place a bomb near your feet under warm running water and enjoy the aromatic experience!
- Morning Fresh Shower Bombs: Add 30 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil to a batch for an invigorating and fresh aromatic experience.
- Orchard Stroll Shower Bombs: For a sweet, refreshing aromatic journey, add 30 drops of Citrus Fresh™ Oil to a batch.
- Day’s End Shower Bombs: Add 30 drops of Lavender Essential Oil to a batch to enjoy a relaxing aromatic addition to your shower time.
If you have yet to get started on your own amazing essential oils journey,
please feel free to Contact Me! for more information, or simple log onto: